Monday, July 19, 2010

So Sorry!!!

Hi All,

I want to first say welcome and thank you to all my new followers!! WOO HOO!!! Now I have to say I am so sorry. I was on vacation in wonderful Disney World for 10 days so I was out of touch!!! We had a wonderful time, even though it was hot and sticky!! I love Disney and always have fun!! I even got a big surprise from my aunt and we went to Universal Studios and saw the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter!! It was great (if you like the Harry Potter movies and books) the lines were very long, but it was fun!!! I am glad we got to see it, we were like to little kids, running to the rides, the shops, drinking Butterbeer and Pumpkin juice (both were very yummy)!

Now we are back to reality and work and all the stuff that pays the bills and lets me stamp like a fool. :)

I will be posting a new card picture tomorrow, I have to get all the vacation pictures off the camera!! So again I apologize and I promise I will be back on the diligent blog posting starting tomorrow!!

Have a great day and I will see you all tomorrow with a new card I made for my wonderful friend's birthday!!


Oh and one more thing.... Happy Birthday to my wonderful friend Jen B!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and can't wait to get together and celebrate!!! Love ya little honey.....

TTFN!!
Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment