Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Ideas Are Flowing


Good Morning,

Well I am back with a new card today. I got a lot of great ideas over the weekend and I have some stuff to share with you in the coming days!! Today's card is so fun and summery to me, it's cased from a card that my upline received from her up-upline a few months ago.
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay (retired), Mambo Melon DSP (retired).
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue (pg. 126)
Ink: Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay Classic Ink
Accessories: Silver Brads (pg. 187), Paper Snips (g. 199), SNAIL Adhesive (pg. 197) and Dimensionals (pg. 197).
Not much in the way of stuff, and it is a pretty simple card but the colors are so much fun, I love them!! The dimensionals really give the flowers some lift and the silver brads add pizazz. Good thing I got some cards made over the weekend becasue I have had to pack up my stamp studio for a few days as I am getting an acoustic ceiling and new lights and some new paint done in there. I am very excitied and I know I promised before to share pictures I really will this time since it will be all 100% complete!! I hope everyone had a great weekend and at least for those of us in the east we are getting a little respite from the stiffling humidity, thank goodness!! I am sure it will be back very, very soon though. Have a great day and I will have another new card tomorrow.
Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment