Thursday, March 8, 2012

So Many Babies!!

Hi Everyone!

Well I am back on this beautiful day here in Maryland! The temperature is amazing and the sun is out, though it is a little breezy, but I will take it! So the card I am sharing today is one I made for a swap with a a group of other demos. The card was going to serve a couple of purposes, the swap obviously, and we have 3 friends/family members that are pregnant so I was going to need some baby cards! I thought this was a good start and I can easily boy or girl it up. Now that we know all of them are having boys I need to make all of them for boys! This card uses the spotlight technique. Thanks Karin!! She had used this technique on another card using the Packed for Mom stamp and I really liked it. So with her help and guidance I incorporated it with this card!!

Paper: Perfect Plum. Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Nursery Nest DSP
Ink: Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Blushing Bride, Marina Mist
Stamp(s): Packed for Baby, Short & Sweet (inside sentiment)
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch. 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Circles # 2 Die (smallest circle), Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Dimensionals and Snail.

Now you may wonder why I used the Circles #2 Die instead of the 1 3/8" circle punch. Well it was simply because I had misplaced the punch and needed to finish this card. I was very worried about how this card would come together since I had never done the spotlighting technique, and it was so easy I was so pleased!! Sorry the picture is a little crooked, I got a light box and am learning to use it. Then my Dad deemed my camera needed to be upgraded and he got me a new one yesterday. I love my Dad!! He said now that I am back to blogging I had to have the right equipment! I never expected that at all, I was OK with my camera, but I will take a new one for sure!! :)

Well I am going to photograph some more cards to keep sharing with you all here! Hope you have a great day!!

TTFN,

No comments:

Post a Comment