Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Card

Hi Everyone,
Well I am back again with another card! Several weeks ago I was suposed to go spend the day with a few very talented demos, but we had a bit of a family emergency and I was unable to attend. I was so bummed out, but these ladies were sweet enough to complete the projects for me and I am blown away at their kindness and the amazing projects! I had made a card for them to complete and another card as a swap (you will see it soon) and another special treat. So here is the card we were going to make while we were together. I love the colors and that is funny since they aren't part of the brights group! I am in love with the 2011-2013 In Colors so much. The Everyday Enchanted DSP in sale a brations is some paper that I am finiding I can't live without. So pretty and versatile. Here are the details on this card:
Paper: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
Stamp Set(s): Mixed Bunch, Sincere Salutations
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Labels Framelits Collection, Blossom Punch, 3/4" and 1" Circle Punches, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval, Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Pearls
I hope you enjoyed this card. I did a similar version for a card club I am in, I had to miss that class so I hope the ladies liked it. I love this card and it is so fun and happy!! I am hapy spring is almost here and this card just reminds me of spring and happy days ahead!! I just wanted to give a shout out to Jen, Julie, Amy and Christin, ladies your work is awesome and I so thankful you included me!! I look forward to doing this again soon and actually being there! :)
Have a great day!
TTFN,

No comments:

Post a Comment