Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thinking Spring, please come back

Good Morning!

Well I knew it was too good to be true. Our lovely run of spring-like weather has gone away. It was 77 degrees here on Friday, and now we have a dusting of snow on the ground! WHAT??? Oh I can dream of warmer sunny weather and that is what inspired this card. I needed a thinking of you card and these colors seemed happy and sunny! Here is what I used on this card:

Stamps: Apple Blossoms (Level 2 Hostess), Kind and Caring Thoughts (retired, sorry)
Paper: Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz Cardstock, Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper.
Ink: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Peach Pizazz Classic Ink
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Decorative Label Punch

Pretty basic and simple but I think it is really cute and fun!! I hope you enjoyed it, and I will be back Thursday with a card I made that is so bright you will want your sunglasses!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and stay warm and dry and lets all try and think and hope real hard for some warmer and sunny springtime weather!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Candi! I guess we're both dreaming of Spring with this weather we've been having. Do you believe schools were closed here? we got a lot of sleet before the snow, so maybe that's why? Your card is gorgeous! The colors definitely make me think of Spring. I hope you have a great day and let's pray this stuff melts fast:)

    ReplyDelete