Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Howdy!!!! How is everyone out in blog world doing??? I know I was MIA for about 2 months there but please forgive me. The holidays came and wet fast and furious, then January was crazy with work and family stuff, and I decided to go back and finish my degree and classes started late January, but all is well. I may not have been putting it on here, but I have found some time to make some great cards and projects I can't wait to share!! So I will get on with it. The project you see here was a gift card holder I made. I loved the colors and getting to use the beautiful DSP!! I saw a picture of one and wondered if I could make one and over all I think it turned out pretty great!! I was very happy with it. Here is what I used:

Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Set: Artistic Etchings, Cute by the Inch (Hostess Set)
Accessories: Love Letters DSP, Eyelet Border, 1" Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch, Scallop Square Extra Large Punch, 1 3/8" Square Extra Large Punch, Very Vanilla and Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop-A-Dile, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelet, Sticky Strip, Snail and Dimensionals.

I hope you like it!!! I will be back tomorrow with a card I made for Valentine's Day!!

TTFN,


No comments:

Post a Comment