Monday, December 13, 2010

A Christmas Present

Hi All,



I finally realized I had to get a move on and start making the Christmas presents!! Well first up were the wine Charms for my boss with the Northern Frost strip for the Big Shot. It was a little time consuming and tedious but certainly worth it. I got the tutorial from Monica Weaver and it was great! They turned out really nice and I made her a set of 6 in 3 different colors, so I hope she likes them. I got her a bottle of her favorite wine and thought these would be a perfect little gift to so with them. So I won't give out the details since I don't think I am supposed to since I bought the tutorial, but really it was easy to do, I say tedious because of all the beautiful details on the snowflakes, so it was well worth it!!! I think I might make a set for my aunt too. As for the card, I saw a similar card on Stampin Connection (a place Stampin Up Demos can share and get ideas) and I had to make a swap card for a meeting last Friday and so I used this one but changed it up a little. Sorry I didn't get a name on the creator or I would at least give them credit but Thanks for Inspiration if the original was yours!!! Here are the details:
CardStock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Real Red
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, River Rock, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Versa Mark
Stamp Set(s): Holiday Line Up (pg. 32), Many Merry Messages (pg. 41)
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder (pg. 196 ), Heat Tool (pg. 196 ), Tearing Edge (pg. 198 ), Embossing Buddy ( pg. 196), Snail Adhesive (pg. 197).
Thanks for stopping by, I will have the other Christmas gift I have finished tomorrow!! I love them so much I don't want to give them away!!
TTFN,

No comments:

Post a Comment