Monday, May 12, 2014

It's a Monday!

Good Morning,

Well we have made it back to Monday!  It certainly feels like a Monday too.  Several things I have touched have acted strange including my blog!  All is right though we had a nice weekend with the family and got to see almost the entire family at some point during the 2 days!  It was nice and yesterday was nice with the Mom's!  The weather has been wonderful here and today is supposed to be close to 90 degrees.  Woo Hoo, well seems like we went from winter to summer, very little spring, but I am not complaining, when it's not cold, dreary, snowing or raining I am fine with it!!  I apologize for missing a post last week, it was a bit crazy here with work, school and a craft show that I did.  It is back to normal this week, and I am thankful. Today's card is a happy card, it is actually 2 cards, but one was a Mother's Day Card and the other is a Birthday card with only 1 small change:


It's just a classy card and so pretty.  I was very, very late to the party on the dress form framelits, I just got them in March and now they are retiring, but I won't part with them!!!  The card on the left in Coastal Cabana is the birthday and the right is Strawberry Slush and is the Mother's Day card.  Here are the details on the card:

Paper: Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink:  Black StazOn, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush (inside sentiment)
Stamp(s): Pretty Petites Stamp Set (retired), Feel Goods and Delightful Dozen for the inside sentiments
Accessories: Ovals Collection Framelits, Dress Up Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Petite Curly Label Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (retired)

So there you have it, a simple change like adding the punch changes it a little card, you could always leave off the punch and still make it a Birthday card with the sentiment on the inside.  I love the colors from the 2013-2015 In Colors and can't stop using them, and I can't wait to start using the new 2014-2016 In Colors, they are not as bright as the other in colors but they are very rich and beautiful!!  I hope you like the cards and I will be back soon with more.

Have a great day!

TTFN,

No comments:

Post a Comment