Tuesday, September 11, 2012


Good Morning,
God Bless the USA!  I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the military members, past and present, their wives, children, parents and family and friends for their service!  I also want to say a big thank you to all the first responders, firemen, police, paramedics, EMT's, dispatchers, drivers and all those I am surely forgetting!  To their families as well THANK YOU!  You all keep us safe and help us when there is an emergency and their families stand by them and worry when they are gone helping others.  While I did not personally know anyone that lost their lives 11 years ago on this fateful day, they are angels and watching over their families and this country and they too will never be forgotten!  We may meet these first responders on the worst days of our lives, but they are there to help and for that I am so thankful.  I am not personally involved on the military or a first responder but I have family and friends that are or have been. In fact I have very dear friends who both work in emergency services and they got married on this day a few years ago!  They wanted to never forget and I applaud them!!  Happy Anniversary Jeff and Tricia!  Today is not and was not about which political party you support, which candidate is the best, it is about supporting America!  We are a great country and we will never forget those that have made the ultimate sacrifice to this country and their communities!  I will never forget where I was and what I was doing when this horror was unleashed on our country and most people are the same way, but I pray that we can continue to heal and get stronger as a nation to never allow this happen again!  Cherish your families and friends and be proud to be an American!  Thanks for reading and allowing me this,  I feel it is important to thank our military and first responders and their families and take a moment to acknowledge their service and sacrifice!  I try to do it as often as I can.   I will be back later this week with a card.
 
TTFN,                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment