Monday, October 25, 2010


Hi All,


Well it's a new week! We had a great weekend and hope you did as well! The weather was wonderful and the hubby and I played a little flag football on Saturday with about 20 other people and I must say, we had a blast (our team won) but boy was Sunday a day to recover, I hurt in places I didn't really know I had... We got to see my in-laws who had been away for over 6 weeks! They had been on a driving tour of the US! They went all over the country, Lake Michigan, North Dakota, Seattle, Arizona, Knoxville, TN, and many, many places in between! They had a blast and shared some beautiful pictures. Well down to what you all are here for today's card!! I cased this from a swap my upline got but I changed it up a bit and I think it really cool!!!

CardStock: Concord Crush, Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Concord Crush, Old Olive, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Sets: Wicked Cool (pg. 23)
Accessories: In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (pg. 165), Large Oval Punch (pg. 203), 5 Petal Flower Punch (pg 201), Scallop Oval Extra Large Punch Pg 201), 1 3/4 X 7/8"Oval Punch (pg 203), Bitty Bat Punch (pg 201), Sponge Daubers (pg 195), Basic Rhinestones (pg 188), Black Flourish Designer Jewels (pg 8 of Holiday Mini Catalog), 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Daffodil Delight (pg 191), Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive and Glue Dots (pg 197).
This card was so much fun to make! I can't wait to give it to my parents! I think they will get a kick out of it!! I hope you enjoyed. Stop in tomorrow I will have another cute Halloween themed share for you!!
TTFN,

No comments:

Post a Comment